Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey, that's my writing!


Happy belated 4th of July everyone! I hope its been an America-loving, firework-watching, troop-thanking, hotdog-eating kind of day.

In addition to a very fun holiday, I am currently extremely happy because I have the opportunity to introduce lovetwenty.com. Following the trend of internet journalism, Love Twenty is an online magazine created for twenty-something-year-old women. From makeup tips to career advice to how to decorate your dorm room, Love Twenty stays in-the-know about what its readers are interested in because its posts are written by young women, living the lives of college students and young career women every single day.

Operation Beautiful
What I am thrilled and honored to announce is that I am now one of those writers! My first post, an interview with Operation Beautiful creator Caitlin Boyle, was the newest article to be added today. It feels so amazing  to see my own writing on a professional website - I'm so grateful I've been given this opportunity. There should be more articles on the way, but in the meantime check out some of the other features on the site - they are written by some very talented writers and would interest many of my fellow college girls!

You can find my post here . You can also like Love Twenty on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest and Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment