Sunday, June 2, 2013

Quotes of Pinspiration

I am a sucker for the quotes on Pinterest. If you haven't given in to the addicting world of Pinterest yet (and I mean addicting - pin just one of the recipes that claim to be "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies on the Planet" and I guarantee you will be disconnected from the outside world for a minimum of 15 minutes), just imagine a picture of a saying or quote, usually typed in some fancy font, set against a picturesque background. Not only do you get a pretty picture and dose of wisdom for the day, but that quote may just motivate you to get out of bed a rainy day/run a marathon/get over your ex/find the cure for cancer/conquer the world. Or maybe just continue scrolling through Pinterest for more quotes.

Some of my favorite ones I have found on Pinterest have a loose common theme of being happy in the moment, seizing the day, and being grateful for what we have. With many people losing everything in the recent Oklahoma tornadoes, these reminders are even more relevant. So take my word of advice: grab some chocolate, relax for a moment, take a look at some of the Pinterest findings, and be happy! Its never too late to have a good day.















Or my personal favorite....



Have a happy day everyone =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment